Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Back to Sonicsgate Director

Re: A Show of Force!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010 2:20 PM
From: "Commando Dave"
To: "Jason Reid"
Cc: "Brian Robinson" , "Russell Pompea" , "Joshua Bell" , "Camp Jones" , "Sonicsgate Movie"

Good stuff and good lookin' out, Jason!

Let me know if you want me to mention the Bagshaw event on Sports Radio. If so, I'll roll right into Send Sonicsgate to screen in New York City! and pump the Sponsorship Levels @ Sonicsgate.org

Additionally, if you and Adam want me to, I'll start calling into Sports Radio on the East Coast over the next 30 days and promote the screening.

"Hardly anyone on the East Coast even know the Sonics no longer exist, let alone that they became the Oklahoma City Thunder!" is one of the most compelling things I've read in a long time.

Standing by;

Commando Dave
Point Man of the FANS REVOLUTION
@ WeTheFans.com
The Official Sports Fan Union

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home