Monday, March 22, 2010

Back to Brian Robinson 2

RE: A Show of Force!
Monday, March 22, 2010 2:39 PM
From: "Commando Dave"
To: "Russell Pompea" , "Sonicsgate Movie" , "Brian Robinson"
Cc: "live4health@gmail.com" , "Jason Reid" , "Camp Jones"

Appreciate the reply, Brian.

Sometimes things get lost in translation.

I'm not dismissing ANYTHING Sonicsgate Movie, SOS, or any Sonics Fans have done to this point. And definitely not judging anyone about anything. SORRY to ALL if I came across that way!

I was trying to convey the inspiration of Sonicsgate's video and motivation by the Facebook group to "put my thinking cap back on" and throw out the idea about a Show of Force!

Adam responded with some excellent, direct questions and I gave direct answers. Same with your reply; you were direct and I responded directly. I meant no disrespect to any of you.

Anytime any of you guys have been on sports radio, I've always tried to come on later and give you a SHOUTOUT of edification and encouragement. And every time you've called and asked me to be somewhere, I was there with my sleeves rolled up. In fact, I'm still standing by for what you called me about approximately a year ago...LOL.

When I stated, "I haven't heard anything from anyone," I'm not discounting what anyone HAS done or IS doing, I'm merely stating a fact. I haven't heard anything. And at the close of the second season, I'm JONSIN' BAAAAD MAN, just like everyone else reading this!!

So I'm merely putting on the table what I can. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm not trying to imply I can do anything better; just saying what I can do and throwing my hat in, not "tipping" it. We all know this is a marathon and part relay race.

Now, after breakin' my balls, the rest of your eMail was excellent. That's what I meant by Adam CC'd you for more than a few lines...LOL. And you delivered some very compelling, insightful stuff. Really appreciate it.

And despite rubbing you the wrong way (again obviously, Sorry about that Chief!), you wrote a lot very encouraging/common ground things. And some good advice too. Bottom line Brian, we agree that "if we have zero events in a year we might not have an audience left." That's pretty much the point I was trying to make and throwing it out to my Sonics Activist Comrades.

I have always respected you, Steve and the entire SOS Crew. I have always applauded your efforts, thus I have and will continue to ask for your input. Thanks!

Standing by;

Commando Dave
Point Man of the FANS REVOLUTION
@ WeTheFans.com
The Official Sports Fan Union

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home