Monday, March 22, 2010

Back to Brian Robinson

RE: A Show of Force!
Monday, March 22, 2010 5:03 AM
From: "Commando Dave"
To: "Sonicsgate Movie" , "Russell Pompea" , "Brian Robinson"
Cc: "live4health@gmail.com" , "Jason Reid" , "Camp Jones"

Brian:

Thanks for weighing in. I trust Steve is "Camp Jones."

I've been a Sports Fan Activist for 11 years now. Trust me, I know how difficult it is to rally fans. I even know how difficult it is to rally the rally guys.

As for "looking impotent," you point to "the event in Renton," but it's always been my contention that it was the lack of political opposition to I-91 that gave that illusion. The "juice" you're referring to is what's been lacking and now must be infused, political juice.

"The leaders" you mentioned, are not, nor have ever, led. If they had, we wouldn't be having this discussion, instead we'd be having a beer together at a Sonics game this week.

But I know the point you're making which is why we must begin playing the REAL game, by the REAL rules; "Voters and Districts." That's the only "muscle" that will get things moving.

As far as you "holding other people's ideas back," I'm sure Adam didn't CC you and Steve to have an "...it's up to you guys..." take. So I hope you have more ideas after reading my reply to Adam.

You mentioned, "two Sonics events in the same season." What type of Sonics event is the Jason Terry, Jamal Crawford, B-Roy gig?

Standing by;

Commando Dave
Point Man of the FANS REVOLUTION
@ WeTheFans.com
The Official Sports Fan Union

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home